Information for vendors who WILL be performing body art procedures
Requires a State of Michigan Temporary Body Art Facility License for each booth.
Each booth may have multiple procedure areas and/or artists performing procedures that meet state requirements.
Early Registration ends March 1, 2014
Late Registration fees apply after March 1, 2014 of $100 per booth
Contact The DeltaPlex for multiple booth pricing
10’ x 10’ booth $250
10’ x 10’ corner booth (limited) $300
Additional Artist passes $20
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Complete the Registration Form and submit to The DeltaPlex with payment by April 1, 2014
A list of ALL persons conducting procedures must be provided on your registration form
Please include: Legal Name, Stage Name, and contact information)
2 artists & 2 helper passes are included with your booth registration
Additional passes be purchased via Booth Registration Form.
Don’t forget to include a short bio on each artist and/or shop, Facebook or Website Info, and logo or picture (jpeg).
2. Submit your request for Temporary licenses no later than April 1 to both:
b) Michigan Department of Community Health Temporary License application with $150 temporary license fee
– See MDCH requirements for Temporary License for detailed information
It is the sole responsibility of the artist to comply and understand all MDCH requirements
Health Department Questions please contact: BodyArt@michigan.gov
3. Complete Exhibitor Service Order Form for additional equipment rental
Submit to The DeltaPlex at least 48-hours in advance to avoid premium equipment rates.
Included in your booth
10’ x 10’ booth with standard back and side drape
(2) 8’ banquet tables with vinyl table covering
(4) plastic folding chairs
(1) standard (110v) electrical outlet
Bio-hazard disposal basket (10-gal)
Close proximity to foot operated wash stations
(2) Artist/Vendor passes (Non-transferable)
(2) Helper passes
Skin Deep Expo website listing with link to your website
Cross Facebook marketing
Mail to exhibitor service order form to:
The DeltaPlex Arena & Conference Center
c/o Chris Hudson
2500 Turner Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Email to: Chris@DeltaPlex.com
– Follow Facebook.com/skindeepbodyartexpo for show updates and cross marketing
– Provide your Facebook information on your registration form. We will like your page and mention you on our Facebook.
– We will send you marketing materials for your shop when available
– Contact us if you are interested in being a ticket outlet for the show (draw traffic to your shop, as well as, provide a more convenient way for consumers to purchase tickets).
View more information here: Skin Deep Information Packet